What is a project and how do you create one?
A project is a space that both students and teachers can create themselves. The project may be used for e.g. study groups, team work, group guidance etc.
Thus, the project is a place where e.g. groups of students can collaborate on materials and control who has access to the project and its settings.
Below you will first see a short video introducing you to projects, followed by a step by step guide.
When you are creating a project, you should first navigate to the overview. You do this by:
- Clicking 'Dashboards and projects' in the top menu.
- Selecting 'All dashboards and projects' at the bottom of the drop-down menu.
You will then see an overview of the projects and dashboards to which you have access.
3. To create a project you must click on 'Add'.
You now have to fill in the information for your project.
4. Here you enter the title of the project. This is the name that will appear from your and the participants' overviews.
5. Here you can add a description of the project. This will be shown to people you invite to participate in the project.
6. Here you can describe the objective(s) of the project. This will also be shown to people you invite to participate in the project.
7. Click 'Save', and you will then go to your project.