Settings for the project
As the project manager of a project, you have the possibility of defining the settings for the project.
You should first navigate to the project for which you want to define settings.
When you are in your project, you should do the following:
- Click 'More' in the project menu.
- Click 'Settings' in the drop-down menu that appears.
From here, you can go to the settings you want to set for the project:
3. Here you can change the title of the project.
4. Here you can change the description of the project.
5. Here you can change the objective(s) of the project.
6. Here you can change the category of the project based on education and location.
7. Here you can activate and deactivate the link collection for the project. Click here to read more about the link collection.
8. Here you can deactivate the participant view.
9. Here you can deactivate the bulletin board/overview page. Click here to read more about what you can do with the bulletin board/overview page.
10. Here you can choose the start page for the project. The default is the overview page, however, you can also use one of the options you have added to 'Resources' as start page. Click here to read more about the resources in the project.
11. When you have finished defining your settings, you must click 'Save'.