With the Survey tool you can create surveys with different types of question and answer categories.
First you must create your survey:
- Enter the title of your survey.
- Enter the questions that you want to ask in your survey.
- Enter the deadline for your survey.
- Choose whether to make your survey anonymous or not.
- Here you can choose whether you want all questions to be shown on one page.
- State whether the survey is active, deactivated as well as the time span, if needed.
- Click Save when you are done.
Du åbner nu din undersøgelse som giver dig mulighed for at tilpasse eller redigere i dine spørgsmål i undersøgelsen. Bemærk, at du kan redigere i din undersøgelse sålænge du IKKE har igangsat undersøgelsen eller at den er sat til at være aktiv (Se step 8 nedenfor).
8. Before you can edit your survey and e.g. adapt questions and answers, you should therefore first deactivate your survey.
9. You can now edit your questions.
10. Here you have the following options:
11. You can print your survey.
12. You can add different user permissions to your survey.
13. Here you can copy your survey and save it in another plan.
14. Her you can edit your survey.
15. Here you can delete your survey.
You now have the above 4 types of questions that you can choose between. Furthermore, you can delete questions to the right.
16. Click here to learn more about the Rich Text Editor.
17. Enter your Yes/no question.
18. Save and create a new question (used until you are done).
19. Save (when you are done)
'Add multiple choice question':
20. Create answer with multiple choices.
21. Enter an alternative answer.
22. Here you can allow multiple answers.
23. Save, or save and create a new question
'Add open survey question':
(see item 16-19)
'Add matrix question':
- Enter question.
- Enter row
- Enter columns
- Enter an answer option in your rows
- Enter an answer option in your columns
- Save, or save and create a new question.